The ultimate in comfort food. Here is a small twist on traditional Chicken Noodle soup.
Chicken Noodle Meatball Soup:
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (from your favorite super market deli)
- 1 16oz Bag of Baby Carrots
- 2 Celery Stalks (to taste)
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 pack of ground mild Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- Half C bread crumbs (stouffers stuffing mix crushed is a great substitute to traditional bread crumbs)
- Flat leaf parsley (to taste)
- Package of egg noodles
- 4 Boxes of Chicken Stalk (or more depending on desired servings)
First, Chop carrots and celery to bite size pieces. Add to chicken stalk. Shred chicken, add to chicken stalk. Make meatballs. Combine turkey, sausage, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Roll into small bite size balls. Cook thoroughly on stove top in enough oil just to coat bottom of skillet. Add meatballs to chicken stalk. Add salt, pepper to taste, and flat leaf parsley. Cook noodles separately, then add to serving bowl, and pour soup on top.